get cheap flat pack assembly west London
IKEA recalls MYSINGSÖ beach chair
Important safety recall for this IKEA product
So that we can answer your enquiry quickly, please select your location below. This ensures that the best person to help you will receive your enquiry.
- IKEA recalls MYSINGSÖ beach chair for risk of falling or finger entrapment
- IKEA urges customers who have bought a MYSINGSÖ beach chair before February 2017 to bring it back to any IKEA store for a full refund.
- After washing the fabric seat it is possible to re-assemble the chair incorrectly leading to risks of falls or finger entrapments. IKEA has received five incident reports in which MYSINGSÖ beach chair collapsed during use due to incorrect re-assembly.
- All five reports included injuries to fingers and required medical attention. The reported injuries happened in Finland, Germany, USA, Denmark and Australia.
- Safe products is a top priority at IKEA and all our products shall comply with international and national legislation as well as relevant standards. The MYSINGSÖ beach chair has gone through relevant mechanical, fabric and chemical tests with approved result.Upon receiving the reports a full investigation was initiated. This lead to an improved design to further mitigate the risks of incorrect re-assembly and injuries. The updated chair will be available in IKEA stores from February 2017. Proof of purchase (receipt) is not required for a full refund.
- For more information, please contact IKEA Customer Services 020 3645 0000.
- IKEA apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our Ikea assembly service is available seven days a week at great prices and we have been offering cheap Ikea assembly since 2006. Our Ikea pax assembly is our most common service but we offer furniture assembly london no matter where you fought the furniture from.